Monday, January 2, 2012

my pet

Do you have any pets? I have a one dog in my house.
My pet is very cute and beautiful.
I introduce my dog

My dog's name is Gaeuli, It means fall.
My dog is a Yorkshire terrier.My dog has gray and brown color fur and her ears are very long
She was born in the fall. she eats many things.My dog eats fish ,ramen,chocolate and vegetables.
My dog does many strange things.One day mom opened the door to ride the elevator.
Suddenly my dog came out of the house and rode the elevator.
So my dog reached the first floor and she ran away.
My mom cried because of my dog.
I left food for her at night in front of my house's door.
My dog came to the door to eat the food.
I can found my dog.

I like my dog. It is my best friend.
When she happy , she shook her tail.
The yorkshire terrier is the dog which want to be received the love by human.
So she is always go up to the sofa and rub her body to the human.
It is also smile maker. So my house is always laugh because of the dog.
She always slept from at 9pm to 10am.
Sometimes she make her house with towel.
It is very surprise to see that scene.

I think my dog is very special and cute.
So I will be a good care person.
My dog is always my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. your pet is really cute!!!
    I think you're a good firend for Gaeuli.

    ReplyDelete