Sunday, January 8, 2012

learning english

Learning the new language is hard.Because people use the another language with out mother tongue.Usually kids started to learn English on 5 years old.But I learned English on 8 years old.

My mom is the English teacher in the high school.
So I learned English to the mom. I was very nervous about learning new language.First my mom taught the alphabets and words. My mom said "if you wrote English diary today, I would give chocolate to you" so I practiced very many times

And then I wrote the diary.Furthermore I could speak English withe mom. My mom was very happy.So I was happy too. I practiced English more. so I could write essay in 25 days after.

I got the 1 lesson in this event. If we decide goal and practice well to achive the goal. you must success. And then I practiced more. And I come to the glps camp now.
so I think if people do their best all his dream come true

2 comments:

  1. your writing is very perfect and nice.
    I want to write essay like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanghyun, congratulations on getting so far with your English! This essay recreates your experience quite well. However, you should always refer to your mother as "my mom", not "the mom. And I am not quite sure what coming to the glps camp has to do with dreams coming true.

    ReplyDelete